This recipe is super simple, and uses very basic ingredients that I usually have on hand. And, it’s healthy! The only thing is that my sister can’t make this for her husband ever – he’s allergic to oranges.
– 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
– 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 4 salmon steaks (each 8 to 10 ounces and 1 inch thick)
– Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Whisk together orange juice, hoisin sauce, and honey to make a glaze.
2. Season both sides of the salmon steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on a rimmed baking sheet and brush generously with the glaze.
4. Broil the salmon about 4 inches from the heat source, 10 to 13 minutes.